Thursday, December 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAREN!






Well, as you can tell from the title, Jaren is 5 years old today. I thought I would share some pictures from his dinosaur birthday party that we had this past Saturday night. There was a dinosaur cave where they had to hunt for dinosaur eggs using their flashlights, a dinosaur dig where they had to dig for dinosaur bones (aka scooby doo graham cracker bones) in oatmeal and a rousing game of pin the tail on the dinosaur. Everyone played pin the tail, and I will post pictures of that when I get them. Jaren got a lot of really neat gifts and is having a great time with them all. The pictures don't show the excitement he had when he opened all the gifts, but I'm glad that we have video for later use.
We also went to Pizza Ranch yesterday for lunch to celebrate once again. Pizza Ranch is his favorite restaurant because he gets to go through the buffet and pick what he wants to eat.

No comments: