Saturday, February 28, 2009
Lots of fun + lack of naps = crabby kids for the parents the next morning! :)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Bethany facts at 4:
1. She loves to use her imagination.
2. Bethany loves to eat fruit and lettuce is one of her favorite vegetables. (She loves going to Pizza Ranch so she can eat a healthy supper...no pizza for her, only lettuce, cottage cheese and peaches. :)
3. She weighed in at 31 lb and 40" - tall and skinny just like everyone wants to be.
4. She loves practicing writing her name. She told me a few weeks ago that she didn't know how to write her name, then in church that Sunday she was sitting on Kurtis' lap writing it very neatly...little stinker!
5. Bethany is terrified of pretty much any animal.
6. She is getting very excited to start preschool in the fall with her friends.
7. Bethany is very good at riding her bike and is interested in trying without training wheels when the weather allows.
8. Her favorite color is pink, which goes well with her princess status. :)
9. Her best friend is Jaren...they play so well together.
10. Bethany is very loved and we are so thankful for this little girl!
Look for pictures of our fun day in Des Moines later tonight or for sure by tomorrow.
Monday, February 23, 2009
I will post a week by week schedule on a sidebar for any of the rest of you that might be interested in following along also. I'd love to have some running partners. :)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Uncle Jason (Kristin's)...I needed you there to get the perfect blowing out candle picture.
The girls waiting for "Santa Clause". My dad had to quickly go out to the car to get the rest of Erica's gift so the three little girls all ran to the window waiting in great anticipation.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Each month at Oskaloosa Christian the different grades take their turns at leading the chapel. Each class represents a different country that they "travel" to for the chapels. The kindergartner's country is the Netherlands. It was their turn to talk about the Netherlands, but especially about true love, God's love. Jaren had a speaking part to welcome every one to chapel. There were some very difficult words for him to say, but he made sure to practice hard and did a FANTASTIC job...all the kids did. Mrs. DeBruin & Mrs. Harris always have their work cut out for them with 26 excited kindergartners. They did a great job of getting all the kids involved.