Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Campout...Great Memories

This past weekend we had the annual VanMersbergen family campout. There is quite a large group of us by now including all my aunts, uncles & cousins. We had a wonderful time. Below are a few of the pictures I wanted to share with you. The next blog will include more as I can only seem to get a few pictures to upload at a time.

Playing on the slide - there was a slide next to our campsite that the kids loved to play on. You couldn't actually slide down it, you more or less had to push yourself down it. They did have fun racing cars & trucks though.



Bethany getting ready to slide at the playground.



Erica mellowing out on the swing. What you don't see is that shortly after the picture was taken she decided to let go and flipped off backwards. :) oops



Here our family is all swinging together. Kurtis & I were going to have a competition as to who could swing the highest, but I decided that there was no way I could beat his height.



The kids playing in the camper.

No comments: