Sunday, September 21, 2008

Harvest Festival

This week has been crazy busy with meeting, appt., etc. So it was nice that on Friday night we could go out as a family to the school's annual Fall Harvest Festival. There were games, bouce houses, train rides, horse rides and best of all supper (ok maybe that's only my opinion). I unfortunately have no pictures because I have somehow misplaced my camera or better yet, I believe Miss Erica took off with it like she likes to do and put it in a really good hiding spot. I'm sure I'll come across sometime this week.
Bethany, who is terrified of the tiniest kitten rode the horse and loved it! Jaren had a great time playing the different games and loved getting his face painted like a pirate. He slept like that and then the next morning I had to try and work my magic by fixing what rubbed off in his sleep so he could show his cousin Luke.
All in all it was a great night and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful!

No comments: