Thursday, October 16, 2008

We're still here!

I know it's been quite awhile since I've last posted, but time is just getting away from us. We have been very busy doing lots of fun things.
A couple of weeks ago we went camping for 4-1/2 days. We purchased a different camper and thought it would be fun to try it out. The weather was absolutely perfect and we all had a great time biking, throwing rocks into the lake, playing at the playground, & playing football & dodgeball. We also enjoyed having friends come out to play.
Last weekend I went to Minneapolis for a girls only weekend of shopping. I went with my mom, sister, sister-in-law & her mom. We had a great time and spent plenty of money, but keeping it manageable. :)
Monday I got to go along with Jaren's class to visit Autumn Acres. I'm am so glad that I am able to do these types of things with Jaren. It's fun to see them interacting with their classmates. Jaren's favorite parts were the carpet ball and giant slide.
We just got home from Momshine which is our mom's group at church. The kid's get to go to Kidshine which they love and they have wonderful teachers.
I now need to finalize a few things for a couple of baby showers that I'm helping out with. I will try to get some pictures posted in the next few days for you to enjoy.

No comments: