Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spunky Monkey

For those of you who know Erica, you know that she is full of spunk, hence her nickname Spunky Monkey. We're never quite sure what she's going to say or do next so we always have to be on our toes. Keeping up with Jaren & Bethany makes it all the more interesting. Last week Jaren & Bethany had Bible School in the evening so I took advantage of just having Erica around and brought her to the park. For an hour straight she was running, climbing, swinging & sliding and eating up the fact that she had all my attention. Here are some fun pictures I took of her that night.


Her favorite way to swing...run, jump, swing.

The only time she allowed me to help her...walking the balance beam



Hurry up and take the picture! I'm going to fall!!!

Showing me her muscles. :)

She loves slides. The faster & taller the better.

No comments: