Sunday, September 12, 2010

We're getting closer

We're getting closer to meeting our sweet Baby Bella and the kids (meaning mostly the girls) are getting very excited. The kids are going to a siblings class tomorrow night and get to tour the OB department. I hope it's a good experience and they are more prepared to come see me and Baby Bella when the time comes.
I decided to try my hand at making spit cloths for her to use since I had gotten rid of all my old ones. They didn't turn out too bad as long as you don't look closely at the stitching. :) There are only a few things that I would love to have done before her arrival...paint the girls' room and I should probably pack for the hospital. The painting will come this week once we can all agree on a color. Bethany gave me a pile of samples that she approved and then handed me the pile of the ones she didn't care for. Let's just say we have different opinions in what shade of pink to use. She would love hot pink and black. I'm not going for it.
Here's a couple pictures of the spit cloths I made. I really like the fabric and how girly they look. :)

2 comments:

Lonita said...

The spit cloths are really cute! I love that Bethany has her own approved palette of colors. :-)

Farm Grandma said...

So, if Bethany can decide on just the right paint color, I would be glad to help put it on the wall sometime this week - remember the rule for you Lisa of no more getting on ladders!