Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yeah!!! We finally have our Internet back up and running normally. So now it's time to get caught up on pictures. This blog is going to be all about Kate. Check back soon for pictures of one of the other three monkeys we have around here. :)

Kate continues to be such a blessing to our family. She is getting more and more active everyday and loves play time much more than napping. She'll let us know when she's bored and wants attention and then just smiles and "talks" to us when she gets her way. :)
Kate is still a little peanut. I just weighed her on Sunday and she was exactly 9 lbs. We're hoping for 9-1/2 by Jan. 6, but I'm thinking that will be a long shot. She can still wear most of the newborn clothes and some of her 3 month outfits...though with her skinny waist some of the bottoms come off easily.
Kate loves laying on her play mat to play, especially if the giraffe toy is within playing distance. She loves to pull and chew on his long legs. She is also starting to sit-up with the boppy pillow for assistance and loves this new found trick.
Kate is by far my best sleeper baby wise. She goes to bed around 8:30-9:00 and sleeps until 3 or 4. She then goes back to bed for a few more hours. My other children made sure to get up about 3 times a night until they were at least 6 months old. God knew that I couldn't handle that now that I'm older. :)
Enjoy the pictures of our little Kate. She'll melt your heart just like she's down to all of ours. (I'm not biased at all.) :)

Kate was baptized on Nov. 21. We a blessing that we have to be
able to promise to raise her to fear and love the Lord.
I just love the way she likes to lay and kick nonstop.
And she loves it when we let her lay with very few clothes on.

This is Kate and her bear, Bella, at 1 month. I completely forgot to get her 2 month picture, but I will make sure to remind myself for the 3 month shot of her and Bella.

Kate got to experience her first snowfall/blizzard. I bundled her all up for a 30 sec. photo session. She was less than thrilled with the bitter winds, but I'm sure deep down she thought the snow was pretty. :)


Erica & Kate enjoying a cuddly moment. Kate is not a big snuggler so we take the snuggles when she hands them out.

I just love the big, wide-mouth smiles that she gives us. She is such a happy girl...most of the time.

All bundled up and ready to go for another car ride. Thankfully she doesn't mind the car seat once we're in the car moving.

1 comment:

Farm Grandma said...

What adorable pictures of such a precious little girl - of course this Grandma is not biased at all either!!