Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finger Painting

I decided to be brave and let Kate & Aubrey do a little finger painting yesterday.  They did an awesome job and loved it.  Kate kept telling me, "I know play mom, I go to paint."  One paint mess a day is enough for me so she has to wait to paint another masterpiece.
It was so amazing to see their personalities come out so strong in their painting styles.  Kate's was very organized with the colors not touching and Aubrey was all over mixing her colors. :)

The tongue of concentration! :)

Very focused...Aubrey was content using just blue until Kurtis mentioned that other colors would be pretty also.  She then started using all the colors. :)


Just a cute picture of the two girlies reading books together.  Don't mind Kate's pantsless state, she's just going through a phase. :)

No comments: