Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Camping

This past weekend we went on one more camping trip before school started. We went with my parents, sister and family and my cousins. It was a ton of fun and the weather was absolutely perfect. The kids had such a great time playing together at the playground, in the disgusting water (Lake Red Rock is not the cleanest of lakes) and climbing Cordova Tower.

Jaren holding his cousin Drew

Little Miss Lauren
Getting ready to "blast off"
Grandpa playing Bocce Ball with the grandkids
Luke & Jaren climbing the Cordova Tower
Bethany helping take care of Lauren
Having fun with the flashlights
Grandpa's "magic" fire (it's hard to see but there are many different colors in the fire)
Piling on eachother at the bottom of the slide
Watch out...here I come

I have many more pictures I'd like to share, but nothing is cooperating for me tonight. I'll see if I can get it done tomorrow.

No comments: