Friday, August 22, 2008

One week down...many more to go

Well, Jaren has just completed his first week of school and it was a success! I was a little worried about how he would react because he hasn't wanted to be very far from me this whole summer. He did great and couldn't wait to go back. When he got in the van today after school he asked, "How many days until I get to go back to school?" I know this enthusiasm won't last forever, but I'll take it while I can. He has a great teacher, Mrs. Ruth DeBruin and assistant, Mrs. Harris. They have their hands full this year with 26 students! I know he'll have a great Kindergarten year.

Jaren on his first day. He was asked by his teacher to catch some bugs while we were camping so that is why he is bringing his bug catcher along to school. :)


Here are the kindergartners getting ready to go back to their room after chapel.





No comments: