Friday, March 6, 2009

Beautiful Weather

Well, we've been spending much time outside the past couple of days due to the extremely nice weather God has given us. Yesterday we went with Kurtis for a while so he could teach the kids how to burn the terraces. They of course thought that was great fun and actually Bethany is off with Kurtis again this afternoon on the 4-wheeler doing some more burning. Just look for the cloud of smoke and you'll find them.

I was excited to actually be able to run outside today instead of on the treadmill. What a difference that makes. I think that's what I needed since I was starting to get discouraged and was really doubting my ability to run in a 5k. Any running tips would be appreciated. :)
Jaren is off to a friend's birthday party. Bethany is off with Kurtis. Poor Erica is stuck home with mommy. She was a touch bummed about that so I made her a big glass of chocolate milk to make up for it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Way to go on the work out!!!! I'm sure you enjoyed the change of scenery to be able to run outside! I'm not following the routine but doing it, but I am following along to see what I would be doing if I did it :) What an accomplishment it will be!