Friday, March 20, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese - FUN!?!?!?!

On Wednesday, my sister and I decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Their new slogan should definitely be "Where a kid and be a kid and a mom can lose her mind!" The place was like a zoo. I'm not sure why so many people decided that Wednesday night would be a good night to go. We went thinking that it wouldn't be very busy. It didn't help that we had five kids, all with different interests. The kids had a great time though and that is what was important. They can't wait to go back. I told them they could go again only if daddy comes along to help. :) I only got a few pictures due to all the running around making sure all the kids were still around.
Erica taking a little drive with Chuck E. Cheese

Jaren riding one of the rides

Bethany & the bird...this was her favorite band member


Luke, Jaren & Bethany watching the band perform

Aunt Jennifer & Erica

Jaren, Reagan & Bethany posing with Chuck.

2 comments:

LoriP said...

:) Oh, I remember the days when we went to Chuck E. Cheese!!! Glad to hear that times haven't changed much...still a "kid crazy" place!! lol Cherish these moments...they will go so quickly!! and then....no more Chuck E Cheese!!1 :)

ChrisVK said...

Glad it was you guys and not me! Katelyn still likes to go there for some reason but now I tell her to go w/ her friends. There is hope for you too. :)