Monday, November 2, 2009

Catching up

I'm not sure where to begin. I finally got all the pictures off my camera and realized how far behind I am. To start on a sad note, Kurtis' Grandma VerMeer passed away on Oct. 22 after living a very full 99 years. She was a wonderful lady whose only wish is that her children and grandchildren grow up knowing and loving the Lord. Kurtis was blessed to go see her just hours before she passed. It is sad to not have her with us anymore, but her prayer of going to Heaven has been answered.

Great-Grandma with her Great-Grandchildren (some)
On a lighter, fun note...we've been busy having fun once again. My house usually shows the fact that we like to have fun more so than clean (at least the kids and I). I've been to Autumn Acres three times, helped in Bethany's classroom for a day, carved pumpkins with the kids (a first for all of us...or at least I don't remember doing them as a kid), went trick-or-treating along with all the daily things that happen around here. I don't have the time/patience to post a lot of pictures tonight so I'll just show you the costumes.
We had Cheer Bear (who looks a little crabby, but she really wasn't), Optimus Prime who was ready to tackle the candy, and Super Girl who was more than ready to conquer the world! Every time I took a picture of her this is how she thought she should pose. :)
The whole gang going for more candy. Despite the cold rainy weather it was lots of fun.

No comments: