Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For Aunt Arlene

Okay, so my aunt Arlene (or better known as Old Aunt Arlene by Bethany :)) was giving me a very bad time this past Sunday for not updating my blog so I'm dedicating my update to her.Here's a blog update just for you!!! :)

We have so much to be thankful for during this Thanksgiving season (and really all year long :). God has blessed us tremendously. We have been blessed with three healthy, beautiful children who are full of spunk, love, sincerity and are each just so unique from one another. They are the greatest kids in the world and I would definitely take the bad days just to get to the good ones. I have a wonderful husband who works so many hours each day for our family so I can stay home with our children. I love that he is so willing to sacrifice for us. He is by far the best husband and I love him.

Life is keeping us hopping and I'm definitely looking forward to the long weekend of relaxing with not much of a schedule. Below are a few more pictures to show what we've been up to.
The girls & I have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and going to the park in the afternoon before we pick up Jaren from school. For some reason I didn't get any real pictures of Erica on this particular afternoon.


Jaren & Farm Grandma both had their Fall Program last week. Everyone did such a great job!


We celebrated one of our Thanksgiving meals this past Sunday.

Grandma with Brynn & Hailey - 2 of the 9 grandchildren
Sweet little girl!

Jaren loves playing carpet ball and played almost the whole time.

Another sweet little girl

I liked this picture of Drew so I had to include it also. :)

Today Jaren's school had a Thanksgiving chapel and then broke into their chapel groups for some fun. Each classroom had an activity for the groups to do and they rotated every 10 minutes. I was privileged to help out in one of the rooms. Jaren's taking his turn at Pictionary...eating was his word. So FUN! I love being able to help out in the classrooms and can't wait to go back again. I was also able to then eat lunch with Jaren. He's been waiting all year for me to come so I'm glad I could do that.

No comments: