Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homebound until rescued

Well, we're sitting at home for day #2 and day #3 looming very closely behind. We are at the mercy of certain relatives with the tractors to come blade us out after the plows have come through. If no one has seen us by Monday and you call and bribe them to let us out?!?! :)

The kids have handled being stuck home very well considering they are use to be out and about a lot. I'd love to show wonderful pictures of the drifts and blowing snow along with the cute pictures I took of the kids Monday playing in the snow, but I'm still without my main computer so those will have to wait.
We're going to attempt to decorate the cookies we made yesterday. We're pretty limited with our sprinkles on hand by I don't think that will stop the kids' creativity. Maybe we'll make a cute Christmas craft and who knows what kind of fun will be had tomorrow.

Well off to make some yummy frosting and make a mess in our now clean house.

No comments: