Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First of many

This weekend is what I hope is the start of many more. What you may be asking...slumber parties. Saturday night Bethany and I had our first girl's night slumber party. Jaren was staying at town Grandpa & Grandma's house and Kurtis was out working late, so the girl's had a girl's night out. We went shopping at Wal-mart and then out for supper at Sister's (appropriate name for a girl's night). We then came home to watch "The Best of Elmo". We then ventured off to bed. Bethany slept on her princess couch and I slept beside her on the floor. After some talking and being goofy we both fell asleep. When she woke up in the morning she was thrilled to have me still right beside her. My body was saying otherwise, but it was well worth it and I hope there are many more slumber parties in the future.

No comments: