Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Party Fun

Last night, we had a joined birthday party for Bethany & Erica. The girls didn't pick the easiest theme to combine...Elmo & Tinkerbell. :) They got many very nice gifts that they are having lots of fun with and the food was pretty good if I must say so myself. :) Happy Birthday girls. Daddy & Mommy love you very much!



Uncle Jason (Kristin's)...I needed you there to get the perfect blowing out candle picture.

Special story behind this gift: Jaren recieved some money from Uncle Tim & Aunt Lonita for his birthday. As he was walking through the toy store trying to decide what to buy he came across this little princess doll. He looked at me and asked, "Mom, do I have enough money left to buy this princess for Bethany. She'd really love it!" After counting up what he was buying for himself it was decided that yes, he did have just enough (I really did not put any money towards this...it was all Jaren). I get tears in my eyes everytime I think about that extremely loving gesture this big brother has for his little sister.





The girls waiting for "Santa Clause". My dad had to quickly go out to the car to get the rest of Erica's gift so the three little girls all ran to the window waiting in great anticipation.



No comments: